Tuesday, May 12, 2009


It has taken me a few days to get things moving here so I do apologize. Between my other blog, blogging communities that I keep in touch with, cooking for my own family and trying to deal with day to day goings on I have not had the time to get alot of content on here.

Today I added some recipe's to all the sections listed in the right hand sidebar. I have also decided to do a "Feature of the Week" section by offering a full day's worth of meal planning.

Speaking of meal planning, I need to run off and check my chicken. Yes, I said check it not choke it. Get your minds out of the gutter will ya... I decided to keep it fairly simple tonight. Roast chicken with homemade gravy, mashed potatoes & green beans courtesy of the Jolly Green Giant, gotta love those big green strapping men.

I'll see you all later when my tummy has settled and I've convinced you know who to wash the dishes.

1 Comment:

  1. Joanna Jenkins said...
    Hi, I found your blog via SITS-- It's a terrific site! I'll be back soon

Post a Comment