Wednesday, May 27, 2009


I have compiled my first Featured Meal of the Week which can be found in the Table of Contents section (to your right).

I'm pretty confident in saying that this is a really nice selection of dishes that should compliment each other throughout the course of the day. I really hope that you enjoy this section of my blog and please remember... if you make any of the dishes I feature here, I'd love to hear how they turned out in your own kitchen! So feel free to post your entry in the comments section .. pictures of food fights and flour covered family members are always welcome!


Good luck all and happy cooking!

5 Comments:

  1. Just Lisa said...
    I look forward to reading more of your blog! Yum-O!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're glad to have you with us!
    Valerie said...
    I love all recipes. I am going to go browsing. Your layout looks delicious too. lol

    I am stopping by to welcome you to SITS! I know your going to enjoy our community.
    Aubrey said...
    Coming over from SITS to say hello and WELCOME!
    Lola said...
    Great blog!

    I've given you the "One Lovely Blog Award". Please stop by and check it out.

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com
    Sapphire said...
    Blog looks great!
    Welcome to SITS!!!!!

Post a Comment