Friday, May 1, 2009

Feature of the Week




The "Featured Meal Menu of the Week" is an entire day's worth of yummy recipes for you to test out and cook right in your own kitchen. I am suggesting these dishes be made on the weekend. Let's be realistic girls .. after a day of work, chasing the kids or tackling the million things you didn't get done when you were hoping too, your simply not going to have the time to whip all this up on a weekday!

Each Featured Meal Menu includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert. It also comes with a complimentary tube of crazy glue, some rope and a full sized lock box. I have included these items in case of emergency .. You've slaved all day and WHAT"S THAT!!?? The husband and kids do not like what you've prepared... That's juuuuust fine you say with a smile...

This is where you pull out your complimentary kit and glue the children to the wall and lock hubby in the box. Now, you can sit down and enjoy the entire dessert you slaved to prepare and don't forget to yell out "first one to offer to wash all the dishes gets let loose!" This is where the rope comes in ladies! The way I figure it, you can tie it to the volunteer's waists, thus ensuring no escape until all those dishes are shiny enough that you can see your lovely reflection gleaming on the plates!


Feature Meal Archive:

May 25th=May 31st

June 1st- June 7th

June 8th - June 14th

August 16-August 22

4 Comments:

  1. Brandy said...
    I love the emergency kit! I could have used it last night when I served broccoli to my picky husband. LOL!
    Bettie said...
    LOL Brandy .. just tell him that broccoli prevents impotence .. he'll shove that stuff in his face faster than you can cook it ;)
    Lola said...
    I wish I would have thought of the crazy glue thing sooner!
    Ziggy Stardust said...
    I love your blog. I especially like the part about locking hubby in a box. Do I have to let him out??

    Thanks ANne

Post a Comment